An Evening with Jewel - Monday, October 29
The password to purchase tickets as conference attendees is PINK
To guarantee you’ll sit with friends, you must buy your tickets together as a single purchase through Ticketmaster. Tables include 10 seats. Consider purchasing an entire table to support the cause at the highest level possible.
Event proceeds will be donated to The Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund of The Plastic Surgery Foundation and be used to support PSF research and breast reconstruction organizations, including the Breastoration program of the Cancer Association of Greater New Orleans. This initiative is designed to promote education, fund research, raise awareness of and access to information regarding post-mastectomy breast reconstruction. Jewel will serve as the national spokesperson for the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day taking place worldwide on October 17, 2012. GREAT MUSIC.
Your evening will begin with an exclusive performance by renowned singer-songwriter, philanthropist and breast cancer awareness advocate Jewel, who has written a song that honors breast reconstruction patients. After dinner, Jewel will perform a benefit concert at the New Orleans Theater. GREAT FOOD.
Dinner will feature a menu designed by James Beard Award-winning Chef Donald Link and Chef Chris Wilson, Culinary Director for Emeril’s New Orleans Restaurants and Emeril Lagasse Foundation.
Tickets for "An Evening with Jewel" are $250.
ASPS and The PSF, together with CAGNO and Breastoration, wish to thank all the local sponsors for "An Evening with Jewel":
- Drs. Richard D. Celentano and Celeste Lagarde
- Bollinger Shipyards, Inc.
- Goldring Family Foundation
- Jones Walker
- Malcolm M. Dienes, LLC
- Patrick F. Taylor Foundation
- The Sport Family Foundation
- The Wall Center for Plastic Surgery
- American Luxury Limousines
- Baptist Community Ministries
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Brice Building Company
- Chehardy Sherman
- Cynthia A. De Luca, APLC
- Dr. Maitland DeLand
- Dr. Michele Cooper
- Dr. Mohammed Suleman
- Louisiana Breast Cancer Task Force
- Plastic Surgery Consultants - Drs. Wade, Stephens & Hanemann
- The Woldenberg Foundation
- United Way of Southeast Louisiana & United Way Women's Leadership Council