The American Society of Plastic Surgeons Endorsed Partners
Business Solutions for Your Practice
Visit: Booth# 1353 and 523
CareCredit®, a part of GE Capital, is a healthcare credit card and the only financing program endorsed by the ASPS®. We offer financing promotions designed to help practices attract more new patients, and convert more consultations into scheduled procedures.
Exclusive program benefits for ASPS Member Surgeons include:
• Up to 50% savings on provider fees typically charged on our 6 Month No Interest if Paid in Full Financing Promotion – makes offering CareCredit comparable to your offering other consumer credit cards
• Exclusive listing as an ASPS Member Surgeon on our doctor locator that receives up to 560,000 searches a month will help you attract more patients to your practice.
• Complementary practice management webinars hosted by leading industry consultants
• Quick and easy application process for your patients – and almost instant approvals so your patients can schedule care immediately.
• Payment remittances to your practice from CareCredit within two business days, which improves your cash flow.
Call: 866-247-3049 ext. 2
Visit: Booth# 1349
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS®) has exclusively endorsed our medical liability insurance program since 1990. Today, we protect over 1,300 ASPS members—more than 25 percent of all ASPS members.
The Doctors Company, the nation’s largest insurer of physician and surgeon medical liability, has an A (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best Company and an A (Strong) rating from Fitch Ratings. With $4 billion in assets and 71,000 members, the company has the strength to protect physicians anytime, anywhere.
Benefits for eligible ASPS members include:
• Program discount of 5 percent
• Claims-free credit
• Participation in our multiyear dividend program
• The Tribute® Plan, an unrivaled financial reward
• A consent-to-settle promise, where permitted by law
• Industry-leading patient safety programs
Call: (800) 352-0320
Visit: Booth# 1343
CosmetAssure is an affordable insurance product that covers the cost of medical complications a patient might incur as a result of a cosmetic procedure. Founded in 2003 by ASPS member surgeon, CosmetAssure is an exclusive ASPS endorsed program. Every surgery has a risk of complication, cosmetic surgery is no different, over 500 ASPS Member Surgeons provide CosmetAssure coverage to their patients. CosmetAssure not only gives your patients peace of mind, but it shows how much you care about their well being, physically and financially.
• No cost to the surgeon to enroll, no administrative or set up fees.
• Fast and convenient third-party claims handling
Visit: Booth# 1351
Credit Card Processing Administered by Solveras: A Division of TransFirst
Eight Out of Ten Practices Are Paying Too Much For Merchant Processing. Are You?
We have found savings for eight out of ten practices that have taken advantage of our FREE merchant processing savings analysis—an average of $3,266 per year*.
Call 800-613-0148 to find out how much you could save, and FAX your statements to 800-297-3405 for your FREE analysis.
* Represents the average annual savings found for ASPS members that switched to Solveras in 2011. Offer subject to change without notice.
Visit: Booth# 1740
3D Patient Education Animations for your website & office by Understand.com
Did you know that 84% of patients do lengthy research online before ever picking up the phone to dial for an appointment? (AAFRPS annual survey. Digital Research) There is a vast amount of content available to the information-seeking patient on the web. If your website doesn’t answer their questions effectively and keep them engaged, your prospective patients will look elsewhere, and will likely arrive at a competitor’s web site. Understand.com has the world’s largest animated plastic surgery library that makes your site informative, engaging, and gets new patients in the door.
Key Features Include:
• 48 custom animations that reside within your web site and explain complex plastic surgery topics in an interesting and visual way.
• The American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) has exclusively endorsed our content and company.
• Most of the animations can be viewed on the iPad, providing instant patient education during your consultation.
• Understand.com customer service will customize the content for your practice with colors, logo, physician picture, and before & after photos.
• Any procedures/treatments that your practice doesn’t offer may be removed. You reserve the ability to customize the library to your surgical style.
• Integration is as easy as cutting and pasting a line of code; our content can be added to your site the same day.
• Complete metric tracking is provided that details patient usage. What procedures are being viewed most? How long do patients watch an animation?
• $1,800 ($1530 for ASPS members) annual license fee. Annual renewal is $1530.
• Additional languages can be added for $200 and include Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French Canadian.
• 30-day money back guarantee!!
Visit: Booth 1341
Strategic Edge delivers powerful strategies and solutions that distinguish your unique practice from the competition and ensure that your patients understand and engage with what you offer.
With decades of experience across every aspect of cosmetic medicine, our team is nationally recognized as thought leaders in both traditional and web-based marketing. We understand how to use technology for market research and message delivery better than anyone else. Our world-class designers, copywriters, and marketing professionals know how to focus your identity, engage your target market and strengthen your pipeline of sustainable revenue and continually ensure a solid bottom line.
When you partner with Strategic Edge, you’re taking your game to the next level. The results: clear, measurable market engagement, increased market share and a stronger bottom line. You win.
KarenZupko & Associates has built a solid reputation for working effectively for and with plastic surgeons. The E & M Analyzer for plastic surgery compares E & M coding patterns against state and national utilization figures for plastic surgeons using CMS’ most recently published claims database. The Analyzer gives you a mathematical, graphical and monetary presentation of your E & M coding patterns. If you pattern as an outlier, you may be at audit risk – make the E & M analyzer one of the tools in your compliance planning.
Call: (312) 642-5616